Mission & Vision
Our school is modern, forward-thinking and focused on identifying and developing each pupil’s talent. We are committed to supporting every child for the duration of their education.
When pupils feel confident, they are willing to try new tasks and apply their knowledge. Our mission is to equip individuals with the tools they need to carve out promising, fulfilling futures.
Our school aims to develop pupils who can:
- Creatively and resiliently solve problems
- Work independently, collaboratively and lead others
- Show respect and compassion to each other as global citizens
Our school provides excellence across the areas of academics, performing arts and sports. As education specialists, we seek to go beyond the confines of a traditional curriculum to teach long-lasting life and communication skills, study methods, time management, and other relevant competencies.
Our philosophy is defined by:
- Project-based learning: trying, failing, iterating, succeeding
- Skills and passions are cultivated across the core curriculum
- Theory of knowledge
- Open-ended assessments
- Pupil leadership
- Supporting well-being across the whole community
- Teachers learning alongside their pupils
- Being a London school with a global outlook
- Progress over results